Saturday, May 7, 2011

Ready and Waiting...

It is Saturday, May 7, and today is the day that I leave for Chile! I will be heading out to the airport shortly to catch my flight down to Atlanta where I will meet up with the rest of the Plus 3 crew. I've finally finished packing after having to find shoes that would be dressy enough for company visits, but that were also comfortable; it was really hard to find a pair! I hope that it will not be too cool in Chile as I did not bring too many jackets and long sleeves, but according to some weather website, it should be very nice out as the temperature is supposed to be in the upper 60s. I'm very excited to be traveling to South America for the first time and find it very bizarre that Chile is in the same time zone. But I'm worried about getting sleep on the plane tonight as I want to be well-rested for our activities at the University tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment